The Continuity Management Symposium in partnership with the Business Continuity Institute, the Disaster Recovery Institute Canada and the Disaster Recovery Information Exchange-Toronto Chapter delivers a full day of learning featuring six advanced level sessions for the senior BCM professional.
- Building Resilience in a 21st Century Threat Environment
- Ray Boisvert, Provincial Security Advisor, Government of Ontario
- The Role of Crisis Management in Response to a Material Cyber Security Breach
- Steven Hurley, Assistant Vice President Technology Risk Management, Manulife
- Critical Infrastructure and Your Dependencies
- Jim Montgomery, Deputy Chief, Office of Emergency Management, City of Ottawa
- Cloud & Data Centre Technology
- Allen Zimmerman, Chief Innovation Officer, Enterprise IT Consulting, Global Technology Services, IBM Canada Ltd
- Supply Chain
- Resiliency Planning and Disruption Impact and Response
The latest best practices will be unveiled with each topic detailing how to Mitigate & Prepare in advance followed by Response & Recovery when disaster happens. Communications and Workforce Resilience and lessons applied will also be featured within each presentation.
Please note this highly focused advanced one-day symposium has limited seating. Register today before it is sold out!
Early Bird Extended to April 7
Until April 7
Until May 15
Until June 21
|* Must use Discount Code for members of either BCI, DRI or DRIE related associations|
REGISTRATION FOR INDUSTRY VENDORS AND CONSULTANTSBASIC PARTNER registration $800 - Register Here
PREMIUM PARTNER SPONSORSHIPS - Read More Here
NEW - International Business Continuity Management Conference to be hosted in Toronto - read the Press Release here.