Who Should Attend
The Continuity Management Symposium brings together a diverse group of advanced continuity management professionals to facilitate new conversations and to share critical lessons learned. You will have the opportunity to build important new relationships with peers and organizations strengthening your overall continuity plans.
- Obtain preparation and response strategies to current threats
- Advanced level BCM developed by BCI, DRI Canada and DRIE-Toronto
- Directed Study Continuing Professional Development Hours for BCI members
- Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAP) for DRI certification holders
- Network with your peers
- Share best practices
- Convenient downtown location accessible by subway and PATH
A block of rooms has been reserved at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
SPECIAL RATE: $299.00 per night for a Deluxe Room, complimentary Wi-Fi Included, discounted Valet Parking at $38 per car per day.
Deadline for reservations is Monday, May 22nd, 2017.
To make a reservation, please use their dedicated link, or contact the hotel directly at 1-888-627-7175.
If booking by phone, be sure to state that you are attending "Continuity Management Symposium 2017" or simply quote the group code DF21AA to receive the special room rate.